Decorative Bird Feeders
Why settle for a plain-looking bird feeder, when you have decorative bird feeders? Decorative bird feeders add a style of touch and variety to any garden or yard. Decorative bird feeders not only attract wild birds to your yard by providing food but they also add an attractive dйcor to the landscaping. Truly, they draw birds to your yard.
Decorative Bird feeders come in many different shapes and sizes. They come in a variety of endless shapes such as houses, stars, castles, suns, animals, and much more. Decorative bird feeders also come in a variety of sizes and are made to hand from hooks, stands, or also to set on the ground. When it comes to decorative bird feeders, there are so many choices.
While selecting the decorative bird feeder, one must ensure that the decorative bird feeders are designed for the correct type of seed with which your little bird will be feeding. Whereas some decorative bird feeders do have the ability to offer a combination of seed and suit for the wild birds, you must take care. The decorative Bird feeder will liven up your garden or yard by attracting attention and feeding many different types of wild birds!
What is the purpose of the decorative bird feeders?
Decorative bird feeders are designed for two main purposes.
- To feed the wild birds
- To add a style to your yard or garden
Decorative bird feeders are designed to satisfy the feeding needs of wild birds. It gives your yard or gardens an extra beauty with which your garden gets complete. There is a wide variety of decorative bird feeders in the market including large decorative bird feeders, small decorative bird feeders, hanging decorative bird feeders, platform decorative bird feeders, and many other different types of decorative bird feeders.
Pointers to Build a Decorative Bird Feeder
When it comes to decorative bird feeders, there are several ideas with shapes. Bird feeders are most popular in the winter season or the colder months. To provide your birds with food, a popcorn bird feeder is an easy and fun activity to carry out. Following are the instruction through which you can build decorative bird feeders.
- Pick out a shape, which you like, and draw the shape freehanded onto the cardboard. Cut out the required shape from cardboard.
- Put a hole at the top of the shape, take the shape and a plastic knife, then spread the peanut butter on the cardboard shapes front.
- Pour the bird seeds on the peanut butter; also add the popcorn to the shape in a decorative fashion i.e. in middle and around the edges. You can also place a dollop of peanut butter to attach the popcorn to the shape.
- Insert the required string in the cardboard hole, tie the string in a loop, and make a tight knot. You can repeat the above steps for the other side of the cardboard with dried leaves.
- Place the bird feeder outside in the lawn or yard on a tree where the birds can feed. Remember, it should be visible to everyone so that everyone enjoys watching the birds.
Surely, you will love watching the new decorative bird feeders and your garden wild birds too will love feasting out of the decorative bird feeders.
See more: Decorative Bird Houses